- 4th Thursday of every month
- 6:30 PM
- City Hall, 2 S. Orlando Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- Jessica Bruso,Chair
- Jim Torpey
- Jessica White
- Robert Day
- Michael Masters
Agendas, Minutes and Webcasts
Available at our meeting platform, Granicus.
The citizens of the City of Cocoa Beach are committed to being responsible for improving the quality of life in the community, by providing stewardship of the City’s environmental resources in a manner that is equitable for all generations.
The City of Cocoa Beach recognizes its sustainability responsibility with the need to address the Environmental Sustainability Policy that includes:
- Conservation - Actively explore, create, and communicate environmentally sound practices that emphasize the environmental management hierarchy of pollution prevention (source reduction), reuse, recycling, treatment, and environmentally safe disposal in order to conserve and protect our region’s natural resources. The conservation principle includes assessing the effect on the environment of City activities, products, and services throughout their life cycles.
- Cooperation - Build partnerships, inside and outside the City, to sustain and enhance our environment.
- Environmental Compliance and Risk Reduction - ensure that technologies, facilities, processes, and operation procedures meet and, when possible, exceed environmental, health, and safety requirements and other requirements that the City has committed to meet.
- Restoration - Promptly and responsibly correct conditions that hinder sustainable environments.
Cocoa Beach Sustainability Plan
You can review our Sustainability plan in our Document Center