Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Now is the time to plan for Hurricane Season. Important to have in your plan:
1. Have a plan.
2. Have a place to evacuate.
3. Trim trees now-not two days before the hurricane arrives.
4. Know where shelters are located.
5. If you have Special Needs register with the appropriate county agency.
6. Sign up for Emergency Alerts.
7. Evacuate when notifed.
1. Stay sheltered until public officials give the all safe to return.
2. Have 3 days of water and food available.
3. Heed public safety experts instructions.
4. Realize that debris pick up will take time.
5. Conserve water.
6. Beware of flooding and downed power lines.
7. Do not go sightseeing in damaged areas.