The City of Cocoa Beach is soliciting member applications to serve on the City of Cocoa Beach Charter Review Committee. The Committee was created with the adoption of Resolution No. 2017-09.
The deadline to submit an application is June 23, 2017, via the City’s website at: http://www.cityofcocoabeach.com/FormCenter/Records-17/CITY-OF-COCOA-BEACH-FLORIDA-APPLICATION--64
The City Commission will be making the appointments on July 6, 2017.
- The Cocoa Beach Charter Review Committee’s mission is to review the City Charter and make recommendations to the City Commission.
- The Committee will consist of five members,
- Members must be registered voters of the City.
- The Committee’s term ends on August 31, 2018.
- Members must commit to serve; failure to attend meetings would result in removal.
- Expected meetings, at least one per month.