OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM COCOA BEACH MAYOR, CITY MANAGER, AND FIRE CHIEF
1. Please stay off roads.
2. Potential rainfall of 8-12 inches.
3. Tornado risk is moderate .
4. Tropical storm force winds beginning now and continuing through noon tomorrow.
5. Possible gusts up to Category 1 levels with most intense occurring around midnight.
6. Bridges and causeways are OPEN.
7. Some sporadic power outages but most have been restored.
8. City response will cease when winds reach sustained of 50 mph.
Be safe will have update tonight.