September 15, 2017
UPDATES FROM COCOA BEACH CITY MANAGER
- No more bottled water at Cocoa Beach Junior/Senior High School.
- The boil water notice has been rescinded EXCEPT 204-218 Rose Drive. Cocoa Water will respond to Rose Drive residents when the boil notice is rescinded.
- National Guard will be departing tomorrow morning.
- 19th Hole Grill is open 9:00am- 5:00pm . However, golf course not open at this time.
- On Monday, September 18, 2017 City Manager will determine if one nine-hole course can open for play.
- Auditorium is closed until further notice.
- Cocoa Beach Aquatic Center will open Monday, September 18, 2017. The pool is still experiencing storm issue problems.
- Cocoa Beach Skate Park is closed until further notice.
- The following areas are open NOW: Shepard and Fischer Park and Tennis Courts. The Rec Complex is hosting the National Guard and will return to normal hours, Monday, September 18, 2017.
- City Hall is open but only City Manager’s Office area, which includes Personnel, Marketing, and the Clerk’s Office will be in the City Manager’s area. Please use back door.
- Development Services and Finance operations has been relocated to the Public Works building (1600 Minutemen Causeway). HOURS OF OPERATION WILL BE: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday- Friday.
- If you need access to records please go to City Manager’s office.
- Police operations have returned to regular hours.
- Fire Operations have returned to regular hours.
- School opens on Monday, September 18, 2017.
- There are some school zone flashing lights not working- Cocoa Beach Police will be out at school crossings- please DRIVE SLOWLY.
- There are still traffic lights out. PLEASE treat these intersections as a 4-way stop.
- For information on disaster employment assistance please call 800-385-3920.
- Homeowners who experience hurricane related damage will be charged no permit fee.
- 38% of county is still without power.