Cocoa Beach provides convenient parking throughout the City. There are over 1,600 metered spaces that payment is accepted via Pay Stations or Passport Parking Mobile App. Meters accept U.S. coins, debit cards, or credit cards. Payment for parking needs to be completed upon arrival.
REMINDER: Glass bottles are not allowed on the beach.
Cost of Parking:
- $3.50 an hour or $15 for the day (minimum payment $3.50)
- Shepard Park - $3.50 an hour or $20 a day (min. payment $3.50)
- Fischer Park - $3.50 an hour or $20 a day (min. payment is $3.50)
- Parking Garage - $3.50 an hour or $20 a day (min. payment is $3.50)
If you have a current Parking Permit this enables you to park in any metered area with the exception of Shepard Park.
How to Pay for Parking
Parking Phone App
Passport is free to download and easy to use by following these simple steps:
- DOWNLOAD - Passport Parking app on your mobile device or visit Passport Site.
- ENTER the following:
- Zone Number
- Space Number
- Length of Stay (how many hours)
- USE where you find a Passport SIGN or DECAL
The app allows you to:
- Manage multiple vehicles
- Get reminder notifications
- Extend parking sessions from anywhere
There is a 20¢ convenience fee for all transactions through Passport Parking Mobile App.
Parking Pay Stations
The City of Cocoa Beach uses Multi Space Pay Stations for monitoring and collecting payment for parking within the City. Our Pay Stations are solar powered with battery backups.
The Pay Stations will accept U.S. coins and all major credit cards. No receipts are provided at the Pay Station, however, you may request a receipt at the My Parking Receipt Website for an electronic receipt.
Yellow curbs indicate No Parking areas.
Look for the SUN symbol for all things Parking.
- Alan Shepard Park - 216 E. Cocoa Beach Causeway - $3.50 an hour or $20 for the day - 323 spaces
- Sidney Fischer - 2200 N Atlantic Avenue - $3.50 an hour or $20 for the day; 109 spaces
- Parking Garage- 25 S. Orlando Avenue - $3.50 an hour or $20 for the day - 241 spaces including 2 electric vehicle charging spaces (1 handicap and 1 regular -ground floor)
- Garage Clearance - 7 feet 2 inches - NO BACK IN PARKING in Garage
- Reminder: do not park in the handicap space unless you have a valid handicap permit.
- Note: When parking in the charging station spaces, the guest is still responsible for paying for parking.
- City Hall Lot 2 S. Orlando Ave
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm City Hall Customer Parking Only. Free Parking after 5 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and City Holidays $3.50 an hour or $15 all day
- North to South street end parking:
- Harding Avenue - 9 spaces
- Barlow Avenue - 18 spaces
- Young Avenue - 6 spaces
- Hendry Avenue - 8 spaces
- Meade Avenue - 27 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Pulsipher Avenue - 37 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Winslow Avenue - 22 spaces
- Leon Lane - 22 spaces
- Osceola Lane - 19 spaces
- Gadsden Lane - 22 spaces
- Columbia Lane - 54 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Hernando Avenue - 44 spaces
- Marion Lane - 13 spaces
- Palm Lane - 31 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Flagler Lane - 21 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Tulip Avenue - 88 spaces, 2 handicap spaces
- 4th Street N - 23 spaces
- 3rd Street N - 10 spaces
- 2nd Street N - 15 spaces
- 133 N Orlando Avenue - 18 spaces
- 142 N Atlantic Avenue - 20 spaces
- 1st Street N - 15 spaces
- 22 N Atlantic Avenue - 86 spaces (there is a privately owned section of the parking lot that is not run by the City)
- 2 S Orlando Avenue (City Hall - available only on weekends and holidays)
- 1st Street S thru 15th Street S - from 8 to 18 spaces on each street
NOTE: 9th through 15th Streets South only accept mobile app payments or Cocoa Beach parking permit
Follow the SUN to pay for parking!