Due to the move of City Hall staff to the Public Works/Water Reclamation Building, you will no longer be able to purchase Parking Permits in person. Please purchase your Parking Permit online or via mail. Instructions can be found below.
Parking Permit Information
- If you have a current Parking Permit this enables you to park in any metered area with the exception of Shepard Park and 22 N. Atlantic Ave
- Permits cannot be used to extend 90-minute parking.
- Parking permits are valid for the calendar year (January 1 - December 31). While they expire on December 31st, there is usually a 2 week grace period into the next year to allow customers to get their new permit
Cost per permit:
- Residents (address inside city limits) $20 for the calendar year
- Non-Residents $75.00 for the calendar year
On August 1st, permit fees will go to:
- Residents $10 for the remainder of the year
- Non-Residents $40 for the remainder of the year
How to Purchase Your Parking Permit
Due to limited parking at our temporary location in the Public Works building, all permits must be purchased online.
Purchase a Parking Permit Online
- Fill out our Affidavit for the 2023 Cocoa Beach Parking Permit to get started.
- When you submit your form you will be redirected to make your payment on Square. There is a $3 shipping & handling fee included in the payment.
- After your information and payment have been verified we will mail your permit to you.
NOTE: We will not mail out your permit without receipt of payment.
Purchase a Parking Permit by Mail
Provide the following documentation to the Finance Department:
- A copy current vehicle registration
- A copy of your driver's license.
- Proof of Residency, if your registered address and your license address do not match
- Example: a recent copy of a utility bill that shows your name and address.
- Include a check or money order for the cost of the permit and a $3 shipping & handling fee.
All items mailed to the City of Cocoa Beach will be returned to you with your permit.
City of Cocoa Beach
Attn: Finance Dept.
PO Box 322430
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932-2430
Where to Place Your Permit
The parking decal must be affixed to the driver-side rear bumper or the outside lower driver-side rear window in order to avoid a citation.