NEW - Effective May 1, 2022 parking permits are not valid in the parking lot at 22 N Atlantic Ave, formerly known as Yen Yen.
We encourage you to use our on-line purchase option for getting your permit.
Parking permits are valid for the calendar year (January 1 - December 31). While they expire on December 31st, there is usually a 2 week grace period into the next year to allow customers to get their new permit.
2022 Permit Information
Permits allow you to park in any metered parking space throughout the city with the exception of Shepard Park and 22 N Atlantic Avenue (formerly known as Yen Yen). Permits can not be used to extend 90 minute parking.
Cost per permit:
- Residents (address inside city limits) $20 for the calendar year
- Non-Residents $75.00 for the calendar year
On August 1st, permit fees will go to:
- Residents $10 for the remainder of the year
- Non-Residents $40 for the remainder of the year
How to Purchase Your Parking Permit
You can purchase a Parking Permit on-line if:
- You are a Cocoa Beach Resident who owns the home, which can verify be verified on the property appraisers website.
- You are a Cocoa Beach resident and can provide a current utility bill with your name and address.
- You wish to purchase a Non-Resident permit.
Purchase a Parking Permit Online:
- Fill out our Affidavit for 2022 Cocoa Beach Parking Permit to get started.
- When you submit your form your form a confirmation page will provide you with a link to the City’s Square Website to make payment.
- Once your information and payment has been verified we will mail your permit to you. There is a $3 convenience fee included in the payment.
NOTE: If we have not received payment we will not mail out your permit.
Purchase a Parking Permit by Mail :
Provide the following documentation to the Finance Department:
- A copy current vehicle registration
- A copy of your driver license.
- Proof of Residency, if your registration address and your license address do not match
- Example: a recent copy of a utility bill that shows your name and address.
- Include a check or money order for the cost of the permit.
These will be returned to you with your permit.
City of Cocoa Beach
Attn: Finance Dept
PO Box 322430
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932-2430
Documentation Needed to Purchase a Parking Permit in Person at City Hall:
- Vehicle Registration
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Residency
- Example: Utility Bill with your name and address
Cash, check, money order and credit card are accepted forms of payment.
Where to Place Your Permit:
The parking decal must be affixed to the driver side rear bumper or the outside lower driver side rear window in order to avoid a citation.